Meeting Scheduler Comes To Green Stick App
Meeting Scheduler is a FREE addition to Green Stick App. Users can set up booking links, sync meetings with Google Calendar, and set their availability, and more. It allows their clients to find times that work for both of them, removing much of the tedium of booking meetings.
Why does it matter?
Booking meetings can be tedious. First, you have to find a time that works well for all parties, then communicate back-and-forth to make sure nothing goes awry. There’s software that helps with this, but many are expensive and don’t tie into the software already in use.
And that doesn’t even cover the overhead of sending out reminders and tracking existing appointments to make sure they aren’t missed.
I’m exhausted just thinking about it.
How to create a booking link
- Log in to Green Stick App
- Go to My Meetings
- Click on + Create Booking Link.
- Fill in the booking link form. You’ll have the following options:
- Name – The name used to identify the booking link
- Link – The URL visitors will use to book meetings
- Duration – How long meetings booked via the link will run
- Description (optional) – Describes what meetings booked at this link are for
- Color – This helps to distinguish each booking link, allowing for quicker recognition visually
Should you wish, you can also add questions to the booking link. These are useful if you’d like to request additional information from the person booking the meeting so that you can prepare beforehand.
Once you’ve finished building out your custom meeting type, click Create booking link in the top right. This will add it to your list of available meetings.