We would love to hear from you
Just a few details, please to help us get to learn your business needs.
P.O. Box 69
McGrady, NC 28649
Connect On Social
Book A Meeting Or Free Consultation Today!
Book A Meeting
GREENstick Marketing Services
Business App, website, social media, SEO, and digital advertising customers may contact GREENstick Marketing Services Team. Whether you have a question about your current services or need one of our strategists to help you complete something, we are here to help you succeed!
1 877 844-9178
Monday – Friday: 8AM – 6PM (EST)
What does the setup look like for my business to get started on the GREENstick Business App?
- Step 1: Click here and search and select your business (powered by Google Search™). If you can’t find your business online, you will have the option to create your new account manually.
- Step 2: Provide your business details and get instant access to the #1 business platform.
- Step 3: Connect to all of your existing digital accounts (social media, Google, QuickBooks™, etc.) and begin to see real-time and accurate data feeding through to your dashboard within minutes!
Why aren't Facebook Reviews pulling into Reputation Management?
If the listing is found in Reputation Management, but the reviews are not showing, Facebook needs to be connected in Reputation Management. Reputation Manager –> Settings –> Connect Accounts
Why do my photos appear with low quality on Facebook?
Facebook implements heavy image compression, resizing, and formatting for photos to enable its pages to load faster and to save bandwidth and storage. This applies to all photos uploaded to Facebook, no matter what software you are using.
We’ve tested this using different software (including a direct upload from Facebook, Social Marketing, and other popular social media tools.) The photo was displayed with the same reduced quality on all of the software we tested, confirming that Facebook is responsible for the photo quality and not Social Marketing.
To ensure that your photos display in the highest quality possible, Facebook recommends a size of 2048 pixels wide or smaller and saving your image as a JPEG with an sRGB color profile.
How do I make Instagram a Business or Professional Account?
If your Instagram Social Marketing posts are failing with error “user is not an Instagram business” , these steps will help you make it a Business or Professional Account
- Log in to the Instagram mobile app
- Go to your Profile
- Click on the 3 horizontal lines at the top right-hand corner of your profile page
- Click Settings at the bottom of the new page
- Click on Accounts
- Click on “Switch to Professional Account”
- Re-Launch Social Marketing for the account
- Retry any failed posts
Why did my social post fail?
A post may fail if a user’s connection to a social network has expired. This is sometimes referred to as a “broken token” error.
When the connection between a social network and Social Marketing expires, a user with the login credentials for the affected social network must reconnect their account in Social Marketing.
There are two ways to repair an expired connection:
- Go to Social Marketing > Settings > Connect Accounts, click ⋮ (Options) on the affected account, and click Reconnect.
- If a user has been removed or had their permissions changed, remove the affected user or page and reconnect the page under a different admin.