Have a Long-Term Mindset
In times of instability, many businesses feel pressure to step back from the market in order to regroup and prepare for the short-term consequences affecting their industry. But digital marketing—and especially SEO—isn’t an area that benefits from this retreat.
Now is a key time for businesses to invest in SEO so they can set themselves up for success in the future.
We firmly believe in the power of small businesses—the market has experienced pandemics, recessions, and upsets before, and many businesses have thrived in the aftermath. This current concern will be no different. Use this time as one of growth; maintain your business presence and prepare yourself to flourish when the market regains its footing.
While short-term plans are necessary due to rapidly changing circumstances, they cannot be made at the expense of long-term strategy. The COVID-19 pandemic, like its predecessors, will not last forever. Position yourself to address the world post-crisis. Your actions during this time will inevitably affect the fate of your business when normal operations resume.
SEO: Every Business Needs It!
Organic searches make up the bulk of all clicks on Google, and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) gets businesses to show up at the top of these organic search results.
Google searches everyday
Google searches every second
Google searches in 2019
Why is it important to be at the top?
- 84% of searches skip paid ads and click on organic search results
- 90% of people never scroll to page 2
- 61% of clicks go to the top 3 organic listings
- 33% of clicks go to the #1 organic position
Starting SEO Now Positions Your Business For Success in the Future
1. SEO Take Time
- We get 86% of clients on page 1 in 6 months
- If you start SEO now – you will be positioning your business for success in the future
2. Get in the game – Don’t Let Competitors Beat You
- If you drop the ball, your competition can pick it up and run with it
- With so many competitors stepping out of the arena, use this time to grow your business and position it strongly when the market stabilizes with SEO
- Competitors who stay strong during this time have the perfect opportunity to outrank you- don’t let them, start SEO today
3. Invest in SEO Now to Improve Your Rankings
- Keywords take time to rank, so it’s important to start now
- Within six months, your keywords could be on the first page of Google
- If you start SEO marketing now, your business will be positioned for success in the future. Look ahead and see where you want your business when this pandemic calms down
4. Consumer Behavior Has Not Stopped
- Organic inbound SEO leads convert 8x higher than outbound leads
- Moving up one spot in the Google Search results can improve a site’s CTR by up to 30.8%
- 81% of people research online before buying
Green Stick Marketing’s SEO Process
- Website Audit & Keyword Selection – SEO specialists perform an audit of your website and determine which keywords will be most successful for you. We create a custom SEO package for you based on your location, market, and competition.
- Onsite Optimization – We make sure all the content and HTML source code of your website are correct. This helps build RELEVANCE so Google and visitors to your website easily understand what you do.
- Offsite Optimization – We promote your business online through quality content, online business directories, and link-building. This shows you are a TRUSTED source for the service or product you are marketing.
- Real-Time Reporting – You’ll have 24/7 account access to see the work being done on your site and the progress you are making.
- Maintain Page 1 Rankings & Expand Your Reach with NEW Keywords – Once you reach the top, we want to keep you there! We build on your success by strategizing with you on what services, products, and locations you want to focus on next.